History and FactsThe campsite is established in 1964 by Ingeborg and Christian Caspersen who at the time ran the farm and agriculture Gammelmark.
The site has been extended several times, most recently in 2008 with a new service building, comfort pitches and swimming pool.
Area 180,000 m2 of which approx. 60,000 m2 are laid out for camping and activities
Approved for approx. 300 units, divided into 5 different camping areas.
Camping cottages for rent.
Large play and activity area, several small playgrounds and a large jumping pillow
Mini market with fresh bread every day.
Central in the history of Denmark, the Prussians in 1864 pounding Dybbøl from the cliff at